Graduate Support Engineer – Sydney
AUD 50-60,000 – Summer 2015
Location – North Sydney
Due to an ever-growing client list, we are seeking several special graduates to join Gresham Computing in 2015.
You will be a part of our global Application Support team, being the first point of contact for our customers. You will use your technical knowledge and communication skills to help our clients get the most from their Gresham product.
As a Graduate Support Engineer you will:
- Learn and use ground-breaking technologies.
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs.
- Interact directly with leading companies around the world.
- Work as part of a tight, but global, support team.
- Have an opportunity to forge a career with plenty of progression available
- Passionate about technology.
- Graduating in 2015 with a Computer Science or related degree.
- Strong customer focus.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Experience with all major Operating Systems.
- Able to work closely with colleagues and as part of a team.
- Experience with SQL and XML development.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving ability
Ideally you may also have some commercial experience gained through an industrial placement or an internship.
Scroll down, tell us as much as you can about yourself and upload your CV.
This is a permanent role with Gresham, subject to a probationary period. Along with a competitive salary.
The company is unable to provide any employment sponsorship for any associated immigration visa application. All successful candidates will be required to provide evidence of a right to work before they commence employment with us.
NOTE to Agencies We work with selected recruitment agencies only. Please do not send over any speculative CVs.