Application Support Engineer – Colorado
North American Support Center, Parker, Colorado
Due to a growing client list, we are looking for an Application Support Engineer to join us in our North American Support Center, in Parker, Colorado in 2014. You will work as part of a small, multidisciplinary team to provide application support to Gresham’s customers.
We provide a comprehensive telephone/e-mail support service to our global customer base 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
You must be able to work directly with customers in high-pressure situations; have strong analytic, organizational and communication skills; thrive in a team environment; and possess the willingness to do whatever it takes to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
This is a varied role where you will have the opportunity to apply your previous skills and experience but with ample opportunity to grow and develop.
- Analyse, track and resolve customer incidents in a prompt manner to ensure that the highest level of client satisfaction is achieved.
- Identify alternate solutions when necessary and communicate them to customers.
- Leverage your knowledge of the product to achieve subject matter expert status.
- Responsible for creating knowledge base articles for both internal and customer facing solutions.
- Manage escalated incidents and track to resolution.
- This position also requires participation in the on-call rotation.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or a related field.
- 3 years customer support experience for software applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience communicating at all levels.
- Experience of supporting Java applications with experience of scripting.
- Knowledge of relational database management systems with the ability to understand SQL statements.
- Good working knowledge of Linux/Unix.
- Financial software experience is a plus.
Gresham and our technology
Gresham are a provider of transaction software to financial institutions and have been providing quality software and services for over 40 years. Operating globally, Gresham’s dynamic and flexible approach centred around providing innovative solutions, continues to drive strong company growth.
Our new product, Clareti Transaction Control (CTC), delivers real time financial certainty for institutions that manage their own and other people’s money. CTC has significant momentum in the marketplace, and we have an exciting future ahead.
“Capable of processing 500,000 transactions per second, Gresham’s product dwarfs existing industry technologies and is being trialled and deployed by a number of leading – (Money Week)
Are you looking for a new challenge and the next step in your career? We are looking for people who are full of enthusiasm and who are keen to join a dynamic and growing company.